This Post has already been read 2644 times.
Ufone presents a service through which you can monitor calls on three Ufone numbers. By this offer you can create a list of selected numbers who can make or receive calls on/from your monitored numbers.
If I add a number e.g 0333-68xxxxx in to my monitor list then I can define those numbers who can make calls to 0333-68xxxxx. Similarly 0333-68xxxxx can not make calls to those numbers that are not white listed.
If a number is not in white listed and the monitored number try to call that number then the caller will listen to the following announcement: “You do not have facility to make outgoing calls”.
If someone call at the monitored number and that person is not allowed call then caller will listen to the following announcement: “The number you have dialed is powered off”.
How to Subscribe:
Dial 6363 to subscribe to the service. After subscription, you will be given the option to add up three numbers that will want to monitor.
- Maximum of three phone numbers can be added to the list of numbers you want to monitor.
- On addition of the phone number you want to monitor to the list, a confirmation SMS will be sent to that number asking for verification.
- After confirmation from the phone number you wish to monitor, you will have the option to call 6363 or SMS relevant commands to 6464 for management of monitored number.
- A maximum of 20 numbers can be added to the white list of each monitored phone numbers.
- ADD <monitored MSISDN>: Add a new number to monitor list
- ON WL < monitored MSISDN>: Activate whielist for nonitored MSISDN
- OFF <monitored MSISDN>: Turn off active white list for monitored MSISDN
- ADD WL <monitored MSISDN> 0333xxxxxxx: Add 0333xxxxxxx to whitelist of monitored MSISDN
- DEL WL <monitored MSISDN> 0333xxxxxxx: Remove 0333xxxxxx from whitelist of monitored MSISDN
- LIST WL <monitored MSISDN>: List current whitelist for monitored MSISDN
- Prepaid users will be charged Rs. 5 + tax/week
- Postpaid users will be charged Rs. 20 + tax/month
- Monitored numbers will not be charged
- Calls to 6363 will be charged ar Rs. 0.10 + tax/minute
- Each SMS to shortcode 6464 will be free of cost
Terms & Conditions:
- This service is available to all Ufone Prepaid and Postpaid subscribers.
- The UMonitor service will only be applicable on incomming and outgoing calls of prepaid monitored phone numbers
- Only prepaid numbers can be added to monitor list
You may also like: