This Post has already been read 1319 times.
Ministry of IT initiated National ICT R&D Fund in order to accelerate the development of ICT infrastructure for research, development and educational purposes.
National ICT R&D Fund is ofering fully funded scholarships for talented students from rural/non-metropolitan areas of Pakistan with the objective to develop human resource capacity in ICT fields in Pakistan.
The Prime Minister’s National ICT Scholarship Program 2011 (Extended for Spring 2012) will provided fully funded 4 year undergraduate degree scholarship in Information Technology and Communication Technology (ICT) related disciplines in the top ICT universities of Pakistan, and hence enhance capacity in the best ICT related educational institutions.
This program is run with the financial collaboration of Public Sector Development Program (PSDP) of Government of Pakistan.
The potential universities are:
- Bahria University, Islamabad
- Balochistan University of IT, Engineering & Management Sciences, Quetta
- Bahauddin Zakaruya University, Multan
- COMSATS Institute of Technology
- Hamdard University, Karachi
- NED University of Engineering and technology, Karachi
- Institute of Business Administration, Karachi
- Institute of Business Administration, Sukkur
- International Islamic University, Islamabad
- The University of Balochistan, Quetta
- Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science and technology (SZABIST), Islamabad
You can get all the details information of ICT R&D Fund scholarship of eligibility criteria, application submission dates and contact details from ICT R&D Fund website given below:
The deadline for submitting registration forms is 16th April, 2012 (5:00 pm).
Earlier National ICT R&D Fund offered Funds for Final year Project for the students.
You may also like: