This Post has already been read 904 times.
With the partnership of Microsoft, HEC, Intel, P@SHA and Dell, Wi-tribe brings the greatest young minds of Pakistan onto one, single pioneering platform in the competition named ‘Pakistan Developers’ Challenge 2012′. Wi-tribe invites students, graduates, aspiring developers and virtually anyone in the development community to create and complete with their own PC and Mobile software applications.
The PDC 2012 supports Windows Desktop and Mobile Apps, giving you the added opportunity to develop desktop software applications, reaching out to a potentially untapped and viable market of 22 million internet users.
How to Participate:
In order to participate, you must follow the simple steps below:
- Read through the terms and conditions of the contest
- Select one of the 9 categories, on the left, that best describe tour software applications
- Register for PDC2012 by filling the online form in the ‘Seller FAQs‘ section
- Once registered, we will email you the PDC 2012 submission form and the Developer’s Agreement, both to be completed and sent back along with 2 hard copies of the software application on separate CDs to:
Pakistan Developers Challenge 2012
C/O Marketing Department
14N, F-8 Markaz, Islamabad
- After a through quality check, your software will be published here with a confirmation email sent back to you
- Once published, the software is open for promotion
Awards & Cash Prizes:
With PDC 2012, you can win a number of prize awards, based on the following categories:
- PDC 2012 Grand Prize
- Runner up – best Software
- Best Student Software
- Most Popular Software (Highest Number of Downloads)
- Exclusive Jury Awards:
- Best concept
- Best Design and UI
- Awards for best of each Category:
- Anti Virus & Anti Spam
- Internet and Networking
- Mobile Applications
- PC Widgets
- System Utilities
- Biggest Contributor Award (Institutions Only)
With 17 prizes being awarded, the PDC 2012 promises to be an exciting opportunity for developers.
You may also like: