This Post has already been read 687 times.
This Mobile Game Competition will make a mobile developer a rich person. If you are interested in Android, Java, Symbian, Blackberry then you can participate in this competition.
Jazba has collaborated with We R Play to bring ‘Game Banao Gey’, a one of a kind mobile game development competition where you can submit your super-slick mobile game, and get a chance to win cash and other fabulous prizes!
- Winner: Rs. 500,000
- 1st Runner up: Rs. 300,000
- 2nd Runner up: Rs. 100,000
- 3rd and 4th Runner up: HTC Explorer handsets
- 1o participants: Free GPRS up to 6 months or 1GB consumption (whichever is lower)
- Jazba shall publish the game on Jazz Bananas, with developers earning revenue for each download
- Jazba Bananas is an app store accessible to Pakistan’s largest cellular base, with over 34 million customers
- Onlu games can be selected as entries (no apps)
- Any genre of game will be accepted
- Only games that have not been published on any store or website prior to final date of submition will be considered for evaluation
- Copied or pirated game entries will be considered void
- This competition is for students and independent game developers only, Professional software development organizations will not be considered eligible to participate
- Submission by teams will be acceptable, but should include names of all members in the game credits. However, prizes will be received by the individual in whose name the entry has been submitted
- Only the games development in the following mobile OS will be accepted:
- Concept: 10%
- Error Free: 10%
- Handset Support: 20%
- Game Play: 60%
- All entries will be judged by an independent panel of jurors selected from the industry
- Localized entries are preferred, so think Pakistan!
You can download Game Development kit here.
To submit you game click here and select Registration & Upload.
Please upload your game in the ZIP/RAR format, and make sure to include
- A brief manual on how it works (controls, features etc.)
- Handset support(i.e. which handset will the game run on)
- The game file (that’s the more important one!)
- If you have any queries, questions, or feedback, please email at ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’
You may also like: