This Post has already been read 1608 times.
Telenor Pakistan now offers SMS Block Service as well, in addition to already offered Call Block Service.
This Call and SMS Block SMS Service allows Telenor prepaid and postpaid customers to block certain numbers that they don’t want to receive calls and SMS.
Both SMS and Call block services are offered in a bundle, and comes at a fixed monthly charges of Rs. 20 plus tax per month.
- Subscribers can now block Calls and SMS using a single short code 420
- Black listing a number will bloc calls, missed callls as well as incoming SMS from the number
- White listing numbers will only allow calls and SMS from the numbers
- Customers cannot choose one service at a time, both the services will be activated at the same time
- Service is available for both prepaid and postpaid customers
How to Block a Call or SMS on Telenor Number:
To block calles, you need to SMS ‘sub’ to 420 to get registered.
After a few hours, when you get registered, you will receive a confirmation SMS.
Then you can SMS the Number, which you want to block, to 420.
Sample: After you are registered, SMS 03xx-xxxxyyy, to 420.
- To subscribe, send SUB to 420
- To unsubscribe, send USUB 420
- To block, send 03xxx-xxxxyyy to 420
- For a list of commands, send HELP to 420
- Monthly Subscription = Rs. 20 + tax
- Blocking or Unblocking a number over SMS = Rs. 2 + tax (one time)
- Blocking or Unlocking a number by calling 420 = Rs. 2 + tax (per minute)
- Blocking or Unblocking a number by Call Blocker Website = Rs. 2 + tax (one time)
You may also like: