This Post has already been read 2010 times.
Google has announced its first Nexus Tablet at Google I/O the ‘Google Naxus 7’ Tablet.
After stepping into smartphone business two years ago, Google has announced the direct rivalry for tablets, particularly the iPad and Kindle Fire – but seems no way near to Windows Surface.
Seemingly made for Google Play, the tablet called the ‘Google Nexus 7’ is manufactured by Asus which has been making some good Android tablets in recent months. The tablet has a 7 inch display to start with and runs on the Hot new Android 4.1 Jelly Bean along with a respectable spec sheet.
Here are the specifications of the Google Nexus 7:
- 7-inch display with an HD resolution of 800 x 1280 with 16M colors
- Multitouch, capacitive touchscreen with Corning Gorilla Glass
- Weight: 340 grams and 10.5mm thick
- Operating System: Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- 1.3 GHz Nvidia Tegra 3 quad-core processor with 1GB RAM
- 8 and 16GB non-expandable memory
- 1.2 MP front-facing camera with 720p HD video
- No rear-camera
- Bluetooth/WiFi/NFC/Google Wallet
- 12 core ultra-low voltageNvidia GeForce GPU
- Accelerometer/Gyroscope/Proximity sensor
- SNS Integration
- DivX/Xvid/MP4/H.264/H.263 video players
- $25 credit from Google’s Play store
- 9 hours battery life
This stunning hardware comes in 8GB and 16GB models with priced at $199 and $249 respectively. Expect Google Nexus 7 around PKR 30,000 when available in Pakistan.
Only a black model was shown and no 3G version has been announced yet. Nexus 7 will be released in July 2012.
You may also like: