PTCL offers One-Year Paid Internship program to energetic and ambitious fresh graduates of Business, Finance, HR and Engineering (Including Associate Engineers).
How to Register?
To apply for PTCL One-Year Paid Internship program register yourself on NTS website by clicking here.
The last date to submit the application for this internship is Tuesday, 31st July 2012.
Features & Benefits:
- Hands on experience of thriving business operation & practices
- Attractive stipends
- Live projects.extensive coaching & career counseling
- Exposure to cutting edge ICTs & platforms
- Development of professional skills & competencies
- Access to dynamic corporate
- Interaction and engagement with acclaimed industry leaders
Information Technology (IT)
MCS, BCS (Hons), BIT (Hons), BBA-IT
MBA (HR/Marketing), BBA (Hons)
Finance and Accounting
MBA (Finance), M.Com, B.Com (Hons), ICMA, CA Inter or 16 years equivalent degree/Qualification in (Accounts/Finance/Commerce) fields
BE/BS (Electrical, Electronics, Telecom, Computers)
DAE (Electrical, Electronics, Telecom, Computers) or B-Tech
- Minimum criteria would be CGPA 2.80/70% aggregate for Business, IT Graduates & Engineers
- Minimum 60% aggregate for Diploma holders or B-Tech
- Age limit is 18-25 years
- Study completion year should be 2011-12. Candidates completed their education before 2011 are not eligible to apply
The internship opportunities are available all over Pakistan.
You may also like: