Mobilink is the first operator in Pakistan who has collaborated with in Pakistan.
By using this service Mobilink users can also reply back to received SMS from Google Chat that appears on Gmail user’s Gmail interface.
How to send SMS to Mobilink Numbers:
Gmail users have to logon to their account. In the Send SMS box above Chat, enter the Mobilink contacts from mobile phone.
Next a window will appear as shown below where you can check the country code with phone number of the SMS recipient to save this contact to build your address book.
Next a chat window will appear at bottom where you have to type the message and press enter.
How to Respond Gmail Chat SMS:
- To respond to the message received from Gmail user, simply reply from mobile. Reply will appear on Gmail interface of Gmail user.
- Mobilink subscriber can reply to the message received from Gmail user within 24 hours.
Commands for Mobilink subscribers:
- HELP: Command can be used to get list of useful commands
- BLOCK: This will block messages from a specific Gmail user
- UNBLOCK: This will un-block Gmail user
* The above commands will be send only in reply of received message from Gmail Chat
- STOP: To block all messages from Gmail
- START: To enable receive the messages from Gmail Chat if you have blocked these
- SMS sent by Gmail user to any Mobilink number will be free of cost but with a daily limit of credit
- SMS sent by Mobilink subscribers to Gmail will be charged at Rs. 1 + tax/SMS
- No subscription is required to avail Gmail SMS service
How to get Google SMS Credit:
Gmail offers initial SMS credit for 50 SMS, which decreases each time you send an SMS from Gmail Chat.
- Every time you send a message your SMS credit decreases
- Every time you receive a message from Mobilink number in Chat your credit increases by five, up to a maximum of 50
- You can also use your own phone number to get credit by sending SMS to your own number and reply back to received SMS
- If your SMS credit goes down to Zero at any time, it will increase back up to one 24 hours later