National ICT R&D Fund fully funded scholarship for talented students is being offered and scholarship applications will be accepted tell 5:00 PM of March 16, 2012.
Students from urban and rural areas from all provinces could apply for scholarship program titled Prime Minister’s National ICT Scholarship Program (PM-NICTSP)for 4 years undergraduate program in Information and Communication technology (ICT) related disciplines in the top ICT universities of Pakistan.
The scholarship program is being extended to provide opportunity to students who could not benefit from it in Fall 2011 semester. For year 2011 (Extended Spring 2012) there will be no ICT Scholarship Award Test.
Currently following universities have provided their consent to participate in the National ICT Scholarship Program 2011.
- National university of Computer & Emerging Sciences NU-FAST
- University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore
- University of Engineering and Technology, Taxila
- University of Engineering and Technology, Peshawar
- Mehran University of Engineering and Technology, Jamshoro
- COMSATS Institute of Information Technology
- Institute of Business Administration, Karachi
- Institute of Business Administration, Sukkur
- International Islamic University, Islamabad
- Pakistani Institute of Engineering and Applied Science (PIEAS), Nilore, Islamabad
- Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan
- GC University, Lahore
- Hamdaed University, Karachi
- The Islamia University of Bahawalpur
- GIK Institute of Science and Technology, Topi
- Balochistan University of IT, Engineering and Management Sciences
- Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS)
- Bahria University, Islamabad
- National University of Science and Technology (NUST)
- Punjab University College of Information technology, Lahore