Meezan Bank, which was awarded the best Islamic Bank in Pakistan 201, is now planning to provide consumer finance to DELL brand laptops.
A statement issued by the bank said that this financing of laptops will be materialized through Bank’s Laptop financing product -Laptop Ease.
It is reported that an MoU was signed by Arif ul Islam, COO of Meezan Bank and Asif Bukhari, CEO of Unique Technology here at Meezan Bank head Office. Shahzad Aslam Khan, Country Head Dell and Naveed Siraj, Country Head Intel were also present on the occasion.
Iy should be noted that last year Meezan Bank singed similar agreement with M/s New Horizon but that was not particular for any brand.
Salient Features of Laptop Ease:
- Easy Installments options for financing period for 3 to 24 months
- 2 year warranty with parts provided by vendor
- Free Carrying Case will be provided by vendor
- Absolutely Free Takaful Coverage. All laptops acquired through Meezan Bank Ease will be covered by Takaful (Islamic Insurance) before delivery to the customers
- Complete surety and peace of mind that purchased laptops is a genuine brand
- Laptop model offering will vary from time to time in consistence with the latest & upgraded features and ,market demand.
More details on Meezan Bank’s Laptop financing is available here: