This Post has already been read 1535 times.
PTCL has launched its newest “Life Made Easy” re-charge service trough which Vfone and EVO (prepaid) customers can recharge their accounts through a nationwide network of Uload retailers.
Customers and retailers will get SMS alerts for all recharges, which will help them keep track of their accounts status.
Following is the customer life-cycle implemented against different recharge amounts:
- These validities are applicable only for Vfone, for EVO the validities already defined for each package.
- After 45 TOS (temporary out of service) days customers will go in POS (permanent out of service) status
- 5% service charges will be applicable on each load.
Service Details and Terms:
- This service is available at all retails shops (approx 150,000) who are currently offering Ufone’s Uload service
- Minimum recharge amount is Rs. 20/-
- Vfone customers will get an SMS alert in case of successful transcription
- In case of fail transaction a failure message will be received at retailer’s end and he will reimbursement the money to customer
- In case of Temporary out of service of Permanent out of service status, customers will first have to get his account activated from PTCL call centre/OSS and only then he will be able to recharge his account Uload.