- under age from 18-25 years old?
- Do you have an innovative ICT-based concept or project?
- In need of resource to take the next step?
- A social entrepreneur?
If you have the answer ‘YES’ of all these questions, then there is this competition “Young Innovators Competition” just for you. Any solution using innovative ICT to support development, from concept to mature projects can complete to win!
This is exactly the chance you might be looking to grab for taking your innovative projects or just the concepts to next level.
Enter the Young Innovators Competition at ITU Telecom World 2012 and win to show world how your fresh thinking and talent for technology can provide real-world solutions to real-world problems and change the talent for technology can provide real-world solutions to real-world problems and change the future for the better.
Showcase your innovation on a truly international stage and win the chance to access development workshops, industry expertise and the unparalleled networking potential of World 2012.
Finalists will be invited to ITU Telecom World 2012 in Dubai, where they will receive the following:
- Up to CHF 10,000 in prize money: great concepts can win up to CHF 5,000; innovative projects can win up to CHF 10,000.
- Industry mentor-ship: benefits one-on-one sessions with high level industry mentors, plus their ongoing support over a one-year development period.
- Hands-on Workshop: training sessions focusing on developing entrepreneurial skills.
- Networking: Opportunities to build relationships with top ITU names from industry, governments, academia and peers.
- Showcase at the InnovatorSpace: demo your submission to our influential audience.
Note: 1 Swiss franc (CHF) = 97.94 PKR