This Post has already been read 947 times.
Nokia has launched a mid-range, Dual SIM and Wi-Fi smartphone. This is a touch smartphone and for the first time from Nokia with a combination of Dual SIM and WiFi features.
Nokia Asha 310 has the following specifications:
- 2G GSM 900/1800
- Dual SIM (Mini-SIM)
- Dimensions of 109.9 x 54 x 13 mm, 67 cc (4.33 x 2.13 x 0.51 in)
- Weight of 103.7 grams
- TFT capacitive touchscreen with 65K color display, 240 x 400 pixels, 3.0-inch screen size with multitouch and scratch-resistant glass features
- 64MB internal memory (20MB user available), microSD card with support up to 32GB
- GPRS speed up to 85.6 Kbps, EDGE speed up to 236.8 Kbps
- Bluetooth & WiFi 802.11 b/g connectivity
- USB (microUSB v2.0)
- Camera of 2 MP with 1600×1200 pixels and video feature of 176×1400@10fps
- Li-Ion 1110 mAh battery (BL-4U), Stand-by time up to 600 h, Talk time up to 17 h and Music play up to 54 h
This phone is expected to release in Q1 of 2013 and will be priced near Rs. 10,000.