Mobilink offers unlimited Facebook usage bundle for its customers. Mobilink customers can enjoy unlimited Facebook on their mobile phones.
Facebook Bundle subscribers can perform all activities on Facebook like status update, view New Feeds, like or comment on posts, send and reply to message, write on their friend’s wall, view and share photos & videos etc. However, if going to external links to view articles, photos & videos will result on data charging.
The Facebook Bundle is available on in Rs. 5 with unlimited usage quota for the validity of 24 hours. Tax is not included in GPRS usage of subscription. Facebook Bundle is available till 15 March 2013. No Fair Usage Policy applies as long as subscriber is using Facebook. However, he will be charged for accessing websites other than Facebook.
How to Subscribe/Un-subscribe?
- Dial *114*5# to subscribe Facebook Bundle (No charges)
- Dial *114*5*4# to un-subscribe (No charges)
- For Bundle inquiry dial *114*5*2#
- For Bundle information dial *114*5*3#
How to Access Facebook?
After successful bundle subscription, subscriber can access Facebook by entering below URL in mobile ot Opera Mini Browser
Facebook can be accessed either via mobile browser, which are not proxy browsers, or below supported platforms and the version of Opera Mini:
- J2ME Opera Mini 4 for version 4.2.22714 & above
- J2ME Opera Mini 5 for version 5.1.22296 & above
- J2ME Opera Mini 5 for All version
- Android for version 6.0.24212 & above
- S60 for version 5.1.22783 & above
- iOS for version 6.X & above
Terms & Conditions:
- This service is available for Mobilink subscribers only, including all Jazz & Jazba subscribers
- This service may not be available on BlackBerry built-in web browsers
- For unlimited free usage, subscribers should access Facebook by writing m.facebook.com via mobile browser or selected version of Opera Mini as described above
- Opera Mini can be downloaded from m.opera.com, however, standard data charges will apply
- Subscriber can perform all Facebook activities including viewing/sharing photos & videos. However, visiting external links/websites will be charged
- Accessing Facebook via proxy browsers & Apps may result in data charging
- Subscriber may get charged for mobile phone applications consuming data in background. This cab be controlled by turning off such applications
- Mobile Browsers (for example Nokia Xpress) on some handsets are proxy browsers. Accessing Facebook via these browsers may result in data charging
- This is a limited time offer which will continue till 15th March 2013. However, Mobilink reserves the right to modify offer duration
Q: Despite being subscribed to Facebook bundle, I am being charged for using Facebook?
Ans: Please make sure that,
- Mobile applications are not running and consuming data in background. This can be done by turning off such applications. However, some system applications may remain connected to mobile internet which results in charging.
- You are not using Facebook via proxy browser or App
- You are not visiting any external links in Facebook
Q: I am using mobile browser for accessing Facebook but still being charged?
Ans: Some mobile browsers (for example Nokia Xpress) are proxy browsers, and accessing Facebook via these may result in data charging. Use of selected versions of Opera Mini browser is recommended in such cases.