Huawei has announced the Ascend P2 at Mobile World Congress 2013. This smartphone is powered by 1.5GHz processor and has Huawei’s indigenous chipset named K3V2.
The Huawei Ascend P2 has the following specification:
- Processor: 1.5 GHz quad-core
- Chipset: Huawei K3V2
- OS: Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean customized with Emotion UI
- Memory & Storage: 1GB and 16GB of storage that is expandable via microSD card
- Display: 4.7-inch with 1280 x 720 pixels and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 312 ppi
- Camera: 13 Megapixel with 4032 x 3224 pixels resolution rear camera and 1.3 Megapixel front facing camera
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0, microUSB 2.0, GPS, Wifi Hotspot, NFC
- Battery: Li-Ion 2420 mAh with standby time up to 310 hour
At the even, Huawei’s Consumer Business Unit, Richard Yu told that the caegory 4 LTE radio of the Ascend P2 was capable of supporting download speeds of 150Mbps makingit faster than Samsung’s Galaxy S III and Apple’s iPhone 5.
It will be available in Q2 of 2013 for $525.