Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB) is going to provide free Oracle Certification Training.
The Oracle Certified Professional Training would be start from April 17, 2013 and will be included on 15 days.
This 15 – day certification comprises of the following modules
- Oracle Database 11g SQL Fundamentals I & II
- Oracle Database 11g Administration Workshop I Release 2
- Oracle 11g Administration Workshop II Release 2
Each above mentioned modules has a separate exam.
How to Register?
For registration click here.
- Duration: April 17, 2013
- Days: Monday to Saturday
- Timings: 2:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- Nominated by the Employer
- Minimum 16 Years of Education
Preferred Educational Backgrounds:
- Candidates with 2+ years of relevant work experience will be given preference
- Test & Interviews will be conducted if required
|Registration Fee:||Rs. 4,000|
|Certification Fee:||Rs. 30,000|
|Security Fee (refundable):||Rs. 15,800|
|Training Fee:||Applicable only for industry nominations. For further details, contact at firstname.lastname@example.org|
All dues to be paid in cash through online banking at any branch of the Bank of Punjab.
|Title of Account:||
Punjab Information Technology Board
|Branch Name:||Bank Of Punjab, Edgerton Road Branch, Lahore.|
- Registration Deadline:* April 8, 2013
- Interview: April 12, 2013
- Fee Submission Deadline (applicable only for selected candidates): April 12, 2013