Warid Telecom has launched “Warid Re-load Offer” another amazing offer that will reward Warid customers with not only instant prizes but chances to win cash rewards through lucky draw.
In this 2 tier offer everyone will be a winner. On every Re-load of Rs 50 the customer will get guaranteed instant prize of 20 free on-net minutes, 100 free SMS and unlimited free calls on friends & family numbers.
Apart from this the customers will also get a chance to win Rs. 100,000 daily and a bumper prize of 5,000,000 through lucky draw. The lucky draw for the bumper prize will be held after completion of the campaign duration, which is from 1st June to 30th June 2013.
- 1. User to load at least Rs. 50 in a single go to participate
- 2. No subscription required for any reward
- 3. For lucky draw:
- a. Multiple loading entries in multiple of 50 will result in multiple entries for lucky draw
- b. Rs. 50 threshold should be met in one transaction
- c. Cash reward will be Rs. 100,000 daily
- d. Bumper prize of Rs. 5,000,000 will be after campaign ends
- e. For bumper prize, all transactions that will be either of Rs. 50 or in multiples during last 30 days will be included whereas for daily reward, loading transactions done during last 24 hrs will be catered and list will be refreshed every day
- 4. For real time instant reward5. Campaign duration is 30 days from 1st June till 30th June, unless mentioned otherwise.
- a. Only Rs. 50 will be catered for instant surprise reward
- b. Instant surprise reward can be either one of the three
- i. 20 free on net min (which cannot be used from 6pm-9pm)
- ii. 100 free sms
- iii. Free calling within on net FNF
- c. Validity of free resources will be 1 day however
- i. Incase user loads Rs 50 before 8pm, free min/sms will be valid till mid night
- ii. Incase user loads Rs 50 after 8pm, free min/ sms will be valid till next calendar day
- 6. Only Warid’s Pre-Paid Customers are eligible for the Campaign.
- 7. Peer to peer balance transfer between two subscribers shall not be considered for this Campaign.
To read the terms and conditions about the Re-Load Offer click here.