Zong has launched an exciting youth brand – Circle – with the tagline “Hamesha Together”, offering the best rates for the youth. The tagline “Hamesha Together” reflects the concept of how important it is for youth to be able to connect and stay in touch with their circle of friends, in order to amplify their life experiences.
Launched after several research and testing studies in the past year, the Circle is the most convenient and economical “brand” for the youth. It offers the most pocket friendly SMS and call rates for the youth as well. Circle will be launched through a unique campaign on the 12th of June which speaks to the youth in their language and is the perfect product for their needs.
One of the most innovative features of Circle is the all new Circle Club. Now, by joining the Circle Club, youngsters can stay in touch with their friends, always – hence, “hamesha together”. The circle club feature can be activated by simply dialing *456# from any Zong sim, or by buying a new circle sim.
Sajid Mehmood, Chief Commercial Officer of Zong, states, “The youth form a major bulk of the population of Pakistan, about 63%. This shows that it is our responsibility to empower the young people in our country and help them build their skills and talent. Zong has always supported and encouraged the youth of Pakistan and helped them nurture their talent, through several initiatives in a wide range of areas from sports, fashion, to music. Our new initiative, Circle, offers the cheapest packages to the youth to help them stay in touch with their friends and loved ones, in a simple way”.
Circle Club Tariff:
Base tariff for circle customers will be as following:
- On Net: Rs. 0.90 plus tax per 30 seconds
- Off-Net: Rs. 0.90 plus tax per 30 seconds
- Mobile Internet: Rs. 12 per MB
- SMS: 50 paisas per SMS
Full Gup Shup Voice Bundle:
Circle allows you a bundle pack for all your communication needs in just Rs. 5 per day. Bundle details are as following:
- Bundle Price: Rs. 5 plus tax per day
- Free on-net minutes per day: 75
- Free SMS per day: 500
- Free MMS per day: 100
Thaka Thak SMS Bundle:
Circle comes with an SMS bundle, with sufficient amount of SMS per day at Rs. 2.5 as daily charges. Below are the details:
- SMS Bundle Price: Rs. 2.5 plus tax per day
- Free SMS per day: 500
Cheetah Internet Bundle:
- Daily Mobile Internet: 4 BM
- Charges: Rs. 3.99 including taxes
- Monthly Internet Bundles – that Zong is already offering – can also be availed.
Once in Circle Club (read below to know how to join), subscribers can avail special hourly discounts on off-net friend and family numbers, while an hourly discounts for all Circle Club members.
Circle Club is like a huge FnF club, where every Circle Club member will become your FnF automatically. Circle Club daily charges are Rs. 2 plus tax.
Circle Club members can avail Special calling Rates and other bundles:
- On Net FnF: Rs. 0.90 plus tax per hour
- Off Net FnF: Rs. 0.90 plus tax per minute
- Unlimited SMS
How to Add FnF?
- All Circle customers are your FnF, while you can add up to 5 off-net FnF numbers as well.
- To add off-Net FnF dial 900
- You can check if a certain Zong number is in Circle or not, but texting the number to 4567. If its in Circle, then special on-net FNF rates will apply.
How to Join Circle Club?
- Dial *456# to Join Circle Club
Circle Club Charges:
- Charges are Rs. 2 plus tax per day
- Once Subscribed to Circle Club, you can avail FnF rates, unlimited Daily SMS
You can checkout the Zong Circle website for more details and many VAS: http://zongcircle.com