Ufone Postpay partners with Etihad Airways to give you a chance to fly out to France, Switzerland or the UAE just by consuming a balance of and making a payment of Rs.2000. Or by paying your minimum allowed line rent for two months on a new connection of Postpay package U249 or higher to enter the lucky draw, where you can win:
4 return tickets to Paris
4 return tickets to Geneva
2 return tickets to Abu Dhabi
Each usage of Rs.2000 will count as one entry, so make lots of calls to get more chances to explore the world.
Terms & Conditions:
- Ufone or Etihad Airways hold no responsibility regarding visa, whereas the ticket is absolutely free
- This offer is valid for new, MNP and existing Postpay customers only
- This campaign is valid between February 1, 2014 and March 31, 2014. The lucky draw will be held in April 2014; however, this offer may be terminated earlier at the sole discretion of PTML in accordance with the Consumer Protection Regulations (2009) and any amendments there to.
- New customers will have to pay a minimum line rent for two months i.e. if a customer buys a U249 connection then s\he will have to pay PKR 498 in the complete duration of the promo
- Families of Ufone and Etihad employees are not eligible to participate
- Consumption and bill payment of Rs. 2000 and more will be considered as one entry only. Each subscriber can send in only one entry, against one number
- The winners shall be announced in April 2014
- All expenses other than tickets will be the sole responsibility of winner
- Ufone’s decision(s) related to the determination of the winners under this offer shall be deemed final and not subject to appeal
- Prizes shall only be distributed from specific Customer Service Centers as determined by Ufone
- To participate in this offer, and to be eligible to avail the prize under this offer, it is mandatory that the SIM is registered in the name of the subscriber
- Air tickets shall be valid for 6 months from the date of issuance
- This offer only covers airline tickets. Other arrangements such as visa issuance or accommodation remain the responsibility of the customer
- Air Tickets shall not be transferable or redeemable and what so ever
- The winners shall bear all governmental taxes pertaining to the Promo Package
- It is mandatory for the subscriber to bring their original valid CNIC to Ufone’s designated service centers to claim the prize under this offer
- The winners shall only be contacted by Ufone via 333. Any call from any other number whatsoever declaring the subscriber a winner or any call or SMS (“communication”) informing a subscriber that s\he is the winner and demanding a balance transfer or Ushare should only be considered as Spam and should not be complied with. Ufone shall not be responsible for any losses sustained by the subscriber as a result of compliance with any such communication by the subscriber
- In case of corporate customers, where the SIM is registered to the company that has purchased SIMs for use by its employees etc., the prize shall be awarded to the actual user of the SIM
- Ufone reserves the right to use the winners in person or their information for post campaign advertising
- Ufone shall have no responsibility or obligation to a winner who is unable or unavailable to, or who does not for any reason, accept the prize within 30 days;
- In case the winner is below 18 years of age on the date of winning the Prize, the winners’ legal guardian will need to undertake full responsibility of handling all the modalities mentioned under these terms and conditions in order for the minor to avail the prize.
- Ufone shall not be responsible for payment of taxes (excluding gift tax) or any other charge nor shall it be obliged to distribute the prize to the winner except for as provided above. For minors, in case the winners’ legal guardian refuses to pay the applicable tax or any other charges as may be required for the distribution of Prize by Ufone to the winner, Ufone shall not be obligated to facilitate such a winner in any manner.
- Ufone shall not be responsible in any form or manner to the winner for procuring the required visa to avail the prize. In case the selected winner is unable to secure a visa, the winning ticket shall be transferred to the next winner subsequently
- If you receive an international call from a local mobile, wireless or landline number, SMS that number to 8866 to report – PTA