Zong has extended its international roaming footprint for its valued postpaid customers. With 40 new destinations added, Zong Postpaid Customers can now use roaming services in 146 countries worldwide.
Tour De world product is designed especially for Postpaid customers who require international roaming service.
Tour De World SIM card will be provided to:
- Zong Existing Postpaid Customers ( who currently have IR service, or have recently availed IR service)
- New Customers ( who request to avail IR services in Near future)
- Customers who approach ZONG for activating IR on their current postpaid SIM.
Below are the destinations for GSM and GPRS options. You can click on the options for further details.
- Direct Destinations for GSM and GPRS
- Indirect Destinations for GSM and GPRS
- Experience an extensive coverage: to stay connected with your friends and business in 146 countries while traveling aboard.
- Quality customer experience: Keep your number, while on roaming and communicate easily. You will be just a phone call away from your friends and relatives.
How to Use Tour De World SIM?
- Insert your ZONG Tour De World SIM.
- Go to SIM toolkit.
- Select roaming.
- Depending on the scenario either selects
1. National (For Pakistan and Direct roaming Destinations) or
2. International (for Indirect Destinations).
- Direct Destination are those destinations that can be connected via normal Zong Postpaid SIM.
- Indirect Destinations can only be accessed via Tour De World SIM.