Ufone launches unlimited Data Roaming Offer for its Postpay customers.
When subscribed to the Unlimited Data Roaming Offer on Postpay, You will be able to stay connected while abroad and using International roaming with Etisalat in UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and with Mobily in KSA.
In just Rs.24,000 for the entire month, you will be able to check your email, update your Facebook status, chat away on apps like WhatsApp and Viber as well as browse videos on YouTube and DailyMotion all on the go.
To subscribe, you will need to call the helpline, visit a service center or request a key account manager for offer activation.
Terms & Conditions:
- Unlimited Data Roaming Offer is available for Postpay Outbound Roamers only; Prepaid Outbound Roamers will not be able to avail the Offer.
- Free Data Roaming Volume will be applicable on Etisalat Network in UAE, Egypt and Nigeria or Mobily network in Saudi Arabia. On other networks, customer will be charged as per standard roaming tariff.
- Activation charges PKR 24,000 will be charged on daily pro-rata basis.
- Multiple Subscriptions are not allowed, customer can activate the data bucket once in 30 days.
- If customer activates the data bucket in the mid of billing cycle he will be able to avail the 400 MBs in one billing cycle and at the start of new billing cycle customer will get 400 MBs again whereas he changed one time only.
- Remaining free MBs will not be carry forward in next billing cycle.
- After the consumption of 400 MBs customer will be charged as per standard roaming tariff published on official website.
- Data bucket will be valid for 30 days.
- Data bucket will automatically deactivate after completion of 30 days, customers are not allowed to deactivate the data bucket before 30 days.
- Charges for other roaming services (Outgoing Calls, SMS, and Incoming Calls) will be charged as per standard roaming tariff.
- This is a limited time offer.
- 19.5% FED on usage and other taxes on recharge or bill apply.
- Using a SIM which is not in your name or allowing others to use your SIM is a crime – PTA