PTCL has launched “Smart TV Android STB” which combines the benefit of PTCL Smart TV along with Internet browser and android functionality.
With the option of HDMI connectivity viewers can watch TV with superb sound & picture quality.
- IPTV monthly charges are Rs. 450.
- Customer can get Android STB by paying upfront Rs.6000 or by paying monthly installments for 2 years (Rs.400 X 24).
1. What is Android Box and who can avail the Smart TV Android Box?
Ans: Android Box is a STB with limited android functionality and all the existing Broadband customers with any data rate (preferably more than 1mbps Broadband) can avail this service.
2. How can I get Smart TV Android Box?
Ans: You just have to dial 0800-80-800 OR by visiting nearest OSS and can avail that service.
3. Can I avail Smart TV Android box with Zero kbps Broadband?
Ans: No, Smart TV Android box with Zero Kbps data rate is not possible as there is no internet on “0” kbps..
4. Can I shift from normal STB to Smart TV Android Box?
Ans: Yes you can, but customer would be charged for Android STB from scratch.
5. Can I browser internet through TV while using Android Box?
Ans: Yes you can check your emails, browse social networking sites etc.
7. Can customer pay upfront for Smart Tv Android Box or get on installment.
Ans : Customer can opt for STB on installment mode or pay upfront.
8. All features of IPTV like TSTV, VOD etc are available on Smart TV Android Box?
Ans : All features of PTCL Smart TV would be available on Android box.
9 . Which modem will be offered to the customer with Smart TV Android Box?
Ans : Wi-Fi modem will be given in default which will be ensured by CPEI.
10. Can customer watch Movies, Pics etc through USB /SD Card.
Ans : Yes that is possible With the help of USB /SD Card .
11. What is the warranty period of Smart TV Android box?
Ans : Warranty of Smart TV Android box is One year which will start from the date of installation .