This Post has already been read 1108 times.
Get the updates about FIA World Cup 2014 that is already in progress with an exciting service from Ufone ‘UGoal’. You will also get amazing prizes from Ufone by using this services.
UGoal is designed to be the most comprehensive Football update service with regards to the matches being played in Brazil. For just Rs. 5+tax per day, you will get alerts for:
- Team history
- Points table
- Line ups
- Goal alerts
- Penalty alerts
- Half-time/full-time reports
- Others (Injuries etc.)
For SMS alerts subscription, SMS ‘SUB’ to 5402. Charges: Rs. 5+tax/day (you will have to re-subscribe every day)
You can also get an instant update of the score for any ongoing match during that time.
For instant update via SMS, SMS ‘Score’ to 6786. Charges: Re.1+tax/SMS
To make it even more interesting, UGoal also comes ready with an interactive Football Quiz. Participate & get rewarded for the following prizes:
- Talk-time worth Rs. 100 for Daily Top 50 users (based on points earned)
- Talk-time worth Rs. 1000 for Weekly Top 50 users (based on points earned)
- LED TV for Bumper Prize Top user (based on points earned)
For Football World Cup Quiz, SMS ‘Quiz’ to 6786. Charges: Re. 1+tax/SMS
Terms and Conditions:
- 50 daily prizes of balance worth Rs.100 for 50 top scorers
- 25 Weekly prizes of balance worth Rs.1000 for 25 top scorers
- 1 Bumper Prize of 40 inch LED TV for the top scorer of the campaign
- MCQ based options will be provided via SMS with only one correct answer
- The subscriber will select the answer by replying with a numeric keyword
- Correct answers score 100 points while incorrect answers score 10 points
- Subscribers can answer a maximum 50 questions daily
- Subscribers will automatically receive updates about their score after every 3 answers
- Winners in all three categories (Daily, Weekly, and Bumper Prize) will be determined by the highest amount of points scored
- Winners will be announced on the official Ufone website or any other public media
- Daily and Weekly Prizes can only be won once per day and per week respectively
- Winners will be contacted by Ufone through a call from 333 – If the winner does not respond to 3 such calls, the prize will be awarded to the second highest scorer.
- Daily Prize in form of balance will be announced and awarded the next day
- Weekly Prize in the form of balance will be announced and awarded the day after the week ends
- The winner of the Bumper Prize will be announced on 14th July, 2014
- Ufone will notify the winner within 3 days & the prize will be delivered to the customer’s nearest Ufone Service Center within 10 days
Weekly prizes will be announced in a similar way as Daily winners and its frequency will be as follows:
Week 1: Starts from 12th June till 22nd June 2014
Week 2: Starts from 23rd June till 29th June 2014
Week 3: Starts from 30th June till 06th July 2014
Week 4: Starts from 07th July till 14th July 2014
Please to be noted:
- In order to claim the prize, the Ufone connection must be in your own name. When claiming the prize, please don’t forget to bring a valid CNIC.
- Ufone employees, their families, service provider employees, and their families will not be eligible for prizes.
How do I participate in the SMS quiz?
To participate in the SMS Quiz, simply SMS ‘quiz’ to 6786.
How much will each answer be charged?
Each answer will be charged Rs. 1+tax/SMS
What type of questions will be sent?
The questions will be MCQ with only one correct answer. The subscriber will reply with a numeric keyword.
How do I claim my reward?
Prizes (Daily and Weekly) will be made available in the form of Uload. The Bumper Prize will be delivered to the winner (within 10 days after user verification from Ufone) at a Ufone Customer Service Center nearest to their location.
Will the prizes be awarded on the basis of lucky draw?
No, the prizes will be awarded on the basis of highest score points
What are the individual number of prizes?
50 Daily Prizes, 25 Weekly Prizes and 1 Bumper Prize.
What is the duration of the quiz?
The quiz will start from 12th June, 2014 and will end on 14th July, 2014.