Warid Telecom has announces the official launch of LTE services in Pakistan. Starting from 26th December, 2014, Warid customers will be able to enjoy 7 days of free customer trials of LTE services in Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Karachi, Faisalabad and Gujranwala.
Warid has always taken great pride on putting its consumers first; to this end, the company has always focused on introducing innovative and creative services to its customers. The company’s focus on exceptional services has brought it great acclaim for amazing customer care, exceptional network quality, transparency, and innovation in products and services. With the introduction of 4G services in Pakistan, Warid has maintained its position as the leading innovator by launching LTE technology in the country. This makes Warid Telecom Pakistan’s first operator to transform from 2G to LTE technology.
To ensure that the company continues to offer its users the most advanced technologies, Warid is investing around US$500 million over the next five years to expand its network across the country. Warid has a reputation for using only the very best of telecoms technologies; continuing in this tradition, Warid has selected Ericsson, the world leader in LTE/wireless broadband technology, as its sole technology partner for the rollout of its LTE network.
Commenting on the launch, Mr. Muneer Farooqui, CEO Warid Telecom, said, “Over the years, Warid Telecom has developed a reputation for breaking new ground in Pakistan’s mobile landscape. We have always remained at the forefront of innovation: our decision to transform directly from 2G to LTE technology is a reflection of this spirit of innovation. With this move, Warid becomes the first mobile operator in Pakistan to transform directly from 2G to LTE technology. Moving forward to 2015 and beyond, we will continue to invest in premium technologies and network infrastructure to ensure service excellence to our patrons who have always held us close to their hearts. I am confident that with the trust and loyalty by our customers, Warid Telecom will rise to stellar heights within this new telecoms paradigm.”
Warid Telecom possesses Pakistan’s largest postpaid customer base, as well as ‘Glow by Warid’ the country’s leading cellular youth brand. Warid Telecom is also committed to giving back to society via its active Corporate Social Responsibility program.
Some Specific Details:
- Starting from 26th December, 2014, Warid customers will be able to enjoy 7 days of free customer trials of LTE services in Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Karachi, Faisalabad and Gujranwala.
- With the launch of its LTE services, Warid Telecom becomes Pakistan’s first operator to jump from 2G to LTE technology.
- Ericsson is Warid Telecom’s sole technology partner in Pakistan for the rollout of the LTE network.
- The company is aggressively working to further expand its LTE footprint in Pakistan, and aims to cover 10 more cities within the next 10 months, and 20 cities in the next 20 months.
Warid 4G LTE Prepaid Plans:
Following are the Warid 4G LTE prepaid plans:
|Category||Price(PKR)||Volume||Validity||Keyword||Short code (SMS)||Internet Balance|
How to Subscribe?
Dial *777# for LTE menu to subscribe to any package and check your internet balance.
Terms and conditions:-
- In order to use LTE services, your mobile handset & SIM should be LTE supported. To get your LTE sim, please visit your nearest Warid Business Center or Franchise
- Mobile Internet bundle is available for all packages
- Default rate, Usage without subscribing to bundles will be charged at Rs. 5 / MB
- After Rs.50 of daily charging on default rate a bonus of 10MB will be awarded to the subscriber
- After the consumption of bucket volume, charging will be done according to the Default tariff.
- The subscription of data bundle will stay valid even after shifting the prepaid package
- This offer is only valid for Warid prepaid and Glow customers
- For more details dial 100 or contact nearest your business centre / franchise
- Re. 1+tax will apply to all SMS sent to 7777
- All govt. taxes will be applied
- Limited Time offer
- LTE bundles will work both on 2G and LTE
- 2G bundles will not work on Warid LTE
Warid 4G LTE Postpaid Plans:
Following are the Warid 4G LTE postpaid plans:
|Monthly Big Internet||500||5GB|
Terms & Conditions:
- In order to use LTE services, your mobile handset & SIM should be LTE supported. To get your LTE SIM please visit your nearest Warid Business centre or franchise.
- Call Warid helpline 321 or visit your nearest Warid Business Centers to avail this service.
- Internet Bundles are available on all Postpaid price plans.
- LTE bundles can be consumed in both 2G and LTE networks. Best possible LTE speed will be offered in LTE network.
- Default rate:Usage without subscribing to bundles will be charged at Rs. 5 / MB
- Additional usage after bundles are consumed will be charged at 20 Paisa / MB (valid till bundle end date)
- Security deposit is required depending upon the plan subscribed and internet bundle selected
How to Check Warid 4G LTE Converge?
Dial *400# to check if you are in the Warid 4G LTE coverage area or not. To check the 4G LTE coverage on Google Maps for selected cities only click on the below link:
4G LTE Handsets Offered by Warid:
Check the 4G LTE handsets offered by Warid click on below link:
FAQs about Warid 4G LTE:
Read Warid 4G LTE FAQs at below link: