This Post has already been read 887 times.
Mobilink launches Beep Call service for customers who will be with insufficient balance to make a call.
With Beep Call Mobilink customer can dial On-net and Off-net numbers with insufficient balance.
Service is available for all Mobilink prepaid customers.
How to Subscribe?
Service has been provided to all prepaid customers by default, in order to re-subscriber the service send SUB to 5188
Rs.0.03 Inc. of Tax/ beep, No subscription charges apply
- First Beep Call in a day is free of cost
- Total of 10 Beep are allowed in a day to both On-net or Off-net numbers
Terms & Conditions:
- PREPAID – For AJK / FATA / Gilgit Baltistan / Islamabad / Balouchistan/Sindh regions, please visit here for Prepaid Tariff details of this offer/ package
- POSTPAID – For AJK / FATA / Gilgit Baltistan / Islamabad / Balouchistan regions, 18.5% FED on usage and for Sindh 18% FED on usage will apply. For rest of Pakistan 19.5% FED applies
- All Recharges (Prepaid / Postpaid) – 14% withholding tax applies on all types of recharges
Beep call allows Mobilink customers to dial On-net and Off-net numbers with insufficient balance
Q2. Do I need a special SIM or phone to subscribe to this service?
No. You do not need any special SIM or phone to subscribe Beep Call Service. This service can work on any standard mobile or smart phone.
Q3. How can I subscribe to Mobilink Beep Call?
This service is available for all Mobilink prepaid customers by default. However if a customer doesn’t want to use this service, simply send “UNSUB ” to 5188 Free of cost
Q4. How many beeps are allowed in a day?
Customer can sent total 10 Beeps in a day where Ist beep will be free of cost and rest 9 beep will be charged Rs.0.03 Inc. of Tax/ beep