This Post has already been read 1574 times.
Warid launches monthly LTE bundle for its customers residing in Islamabad & Rawalpindi.
According to Warid, this offer is for new subscribers of Islamabad and Rawalpindi. This bundle can be opted by all of the base of Islamabad and Rawalpindi who have newly joined the LTE base, but can be used in whole of Pakistan.
This offer will be available for opt in for 1 month only. Till 24th April 2016, users can opt in to this offer.
|Monthly||Rs. 100||5GB||30 days|
How to Subscribe?
- For subscription: SMS LTE<space>IR to 7777
- For un subscription: SMS LTE<space>Off to 7777
To check your remaining monthly internet volume, dial *200*529#
Terms & Conditions:
- This is a limited time offer. Bundle will be available for opt in only till 24th April 2016
- Bundle is for New Prepaid LTE users only. Subscribers who have subscribed to Warid LTE after 1st March 2016 are eligible only
- Bundle will be auto subscribed on expiry, it will re-subscribe twice only. So a subscriber can use the bundle for 3 months only. 1st month during opt in and next 2 months in auto subscription only
- If a user opts out, he cannot opt in again
- These bundles will be for respective users of Islamabad & Rawalpindi only
- The subscriber when he purchases these bundles can use this bundle in whole country
- The data volume can be used for both LTE & 2G usage
- All SMS sent to 7777 will be charged at Rs. 1+tax / SMS
You may also like: