This Post has already been read 1201 times.
Warid LTE achieves yet another milestone by providing international LTE roaming services for the first time in Pakistan.
Now Warid customers can enjoy the blazing speed of LTE while roaming abroad starting from today. This milestone has been achieved with the help of Syniverse which is one of the best global IPX providers.
According to GSMA, LTE connections will reach nearly 3 billion and over 60 percent of the world’s population by 2020. This right in time launch of LTE Roaming Services will result in an increase in the number of Warid subscribers roaming abroad.
Waird teams up with Vodafone to launch LTE roaming for all our valued customers in UK. Where Vodafone UK stays the first operator to launch LTE roaming, Warid looks forward to expand its foot print in rest of the countries real soon.
|Country||Operator||Network Code||Data Charges (USD)||Charging interval|
Above mentioned rate is on per KB basis, per MB charges are USD 0.13
1. What is International LTE Roaming service?
International LTE Roaming service will allow Warid subscribers to use LTE services while roaming on our partner networks abroad.
2. How can I activate this service?
You can activate International LTE roaming service by calling 321 from your handsets or visiting our business center. However to enjoy International LTE roaming service your regular International roaming service must also be activated.
3. Is there any additional security deposit requirement for International LTE Roaming?
No. Your existing International Roaming (IR) security deposit limit will be used.
4. Are there any prerequisite to avail International LTE roaming service?
To avail International LTE roaming service following requirements should be taken into account:
- Regular IR service must be activated on customer number
- Customer must have a LTE SIM card
- Customer must have a LTE compatible Handset
- Customer must be availing LTE services within Pakistan