Jazz has come up with another innovative service, Jazz Doosra Balance by which Jazz customers can share their balance with friends, optimizing mobile spend and utilizing Jazz Advance when they have been tight on budgets, but if they ever think about having an account where they can save their balance for times when they need it the most, Jazz Doosra Balance is their ultimate solution.
Now Jazz customers can have virtual account along with thier main balance account to save or retrieve their balance whenever they need it.
This also means that they can keep their mobile balance safe and prevent anyone from misusing it.
- Dial *869# to subscribe to the service
- Dial *869# to access the main menu
- Follow the menu to move balance in and out of the virtual account and to check the balance for doosra balance (virtual account)
- Customer will dial *869# to access the service menu and press 3 to unsubscribe from the service. Once the customer unsubscribes from the service, its doosra balance will be moved to main account after deduction of retrieval charges of Rs. 1+Tax
- There are no subscription charges for the service
- There are no charges for depositing the amount in Doosra (virtual) account
- Only charges will be on retrieval of balance from virtual account , which will Rs. 1+Tax per retrievel
- Upper cap on balance deposit is Rs.100
- In order to retrieval the amount from Doosra balance, user will have to enter amount greater than service fee of Rs.1+Tax
- Once the customer dials *869# to access the menu, he will be shown his Doosra balance amount in message string