This Post has already been read 633 times.
With 4G SIM Offer, Jazz wants to encourage its subscribers to experience its fastest and best 4G network by getting a 4G SIM from their nearest Jazz Service Center, Franchise or Retailer.
How to Get Jazz Postpaid 4G SIM?
Step 1: If you are a postpaid subscriber and not sure about your SIM status, Dial *443*7# now to find out if you have a 4G SIM.
Step 2: If you do not have a 4G SIM, then get your new 4G SIM from nearest Jazz Service center, Franchise or Retailer
Step 3: After getting your SIM changed, Just dial *443*30# and enjoy 1Gb of fastest and best Jazz 4G internet for FREE for 30 days.
4G SIM offer
|To check your 4G SIM Status||
Terms & Conditions:
- Offer is applicable to specfic postpaid subscribers only.
- Usage of data incentive is valid throughout the day with no usage restriction
- Limited time offer
- Offer is subject to change anytime
- Offers are subject to suspension on special occasions at company’s discretion e.g. Eids, Special Holiday’s etc
- For any additional query call 777 helpline free of charge
- Unwanted and unethical (unreasonable) messages can be reported by texting SENDER’s NUMBER (SPACE) message to 9000 –PTA
- Withholding tax of 12.5% applies on recharge/bill
- Service charges of 5% and operational fee of 5% apply on recharge and 19.5% FED applies on usage in Punjab, Sindh, Baluchistan and KPK
- Service charges of 5.11% and operational fee of 5.11% apply on recharge and 17% FED applies on usage in Federal Territory, FATA, AJK and Gilgit Baltistan
- 2.14% higher prices will be charged in Federal Territory, FATA, , AJK and Gilgit Baltistan
- Overage of Rs. 1/MB applies
- The charging system reserves certain proportion of available data volume in MBs of your package against opening/accessing of each application/website on the device, therefore, the simultaneous opening/accessing of multiple applications and/or websites may result in reserving all your available data volume in MBs of your package and may start charging on base rate of your package
- If you are not subscribed to any bundle, you will be charged according to base rate i.e. Rs. 3.59/ MB. Charging pulse will be 512 KB
Note: Jazz launched the same offer for its prepaid customers. Details can be seen here.