Now Jazz users can know the name of unknown callers because Jazz has launched the Caller Name service that addresses the issue of receiving “Unknown Calls”.
According to details, with Jazz Caller Name service, users can identify the name of the callers before answering the incoming call via flash SMS even if the caller’s name is not saved in the contact list. The distinctive feature about Jazz Caller Name is that it does not require internet or any application to be downloaded.
Note: Any Jazz or Warid customer can subscribe to this service regardless of what phone model they own.
- USSD: Dial *7773#
- SMS: Send “SUB” to 7773
- USSD: Dial *7773*5#
- SMS: Send “UNSUB” to 7773
- Prepaid: Rs.0.99 Inclusive of Tax/Day
- Postpaid: Rs.35.85 Inclusive of Tax/Month
- No SMS charges on 7773
The service will be renewed automatically
Terms & Conditions:
- This service is available for Jazz and warid Prepaid and Postpaid customers
- Data used to display name is not from Jazz or warid customer database
- Based on the handset type, behavior of the flash message display can vary
- Data is not sourced from any Jazz or warid database
- Service does not take data/contact information from user’s address book
- No information will be displayed on flash, in case incoming caller’s name is not available in the database
- Jazz is not using any information provided by customer at any stage to display name of any customer
- By subscribing to Jazz Caller Name service user understands and allows that the service will search for the relevant numbers in the crowd sourced database and Jazz shall not assume any liability for any error, inaccuracies or non-availability of certain information.
- Results are on best effort basis; all names may not be displayed on this services.
- In case if an incoming caller is not identified (not available in the crowd sourced database) no flash message will be displayed.
- The service utilizes its global database to identify caller ID (name) of incoming calls for the subscriber