This Post has already been read 578 times.
Jazz now offering more data of SIM replacement with Jazz 4G SIM. According to details, with Jazz 4G SIM Offer, Jazz wants to encourage its subscribers to experience its fastest and best 4G network by getting a 4G SIM from their nearest Jazz Service Center, Franchise or Retailer.
How to Get Jazz 4G SIM?
- Step 1: If you are a prepaid subscriber and not sure about your SIM status, Dial *443*7# now to find out if you have a 4G SIM & if you are eligible for 4G SIM offer.
- Step 2: If you do not have a 4G SIM, then get your new 4G SIM from nearest Jazz Service center, Franchise or Retailer
- Step 3: After getting your SIM changed, Just dial *443*30# and enjoy 4GB + 400 Jazz/ Warid Mins & 4000 SMS for FREE for 7 days
Complete Offer Details:
Here are the complete offer details:
4G SIM offer
|To check your 4G SIM Status||
4GB + 400 Jazz/ Warid Mins & 4000 SMS
Rs. 0.15 per Call (incl of tax)
Terms & Conditions:
- Offer is applicable to selected subscribers only.
- Usage of data incentive is valid throughout the day with no usage restriction
- Limited time offer
- Offer is subject to change anytime
- Offers are subject to suspension on special occasions at company’s discretion e.g. Eids, Special Holiday’s etc
- For any additional query call 111 helpline for Rs. 2.39 inclusive of tax
- Unwanted and unethical (unreasonable) messages can be reported by texting SENDER’s NUMBER (SPACE) message to 9000 –PTA
- Withholding tax of 12.5% applies on recharge/bill
- Service charges of 5% and operational fee of 5% apply on recharge and 19.5% FED applies on usage in Punjab, Sindh, Baluchistan and KPK
- Service charges of 5.11% and operational fee of 5.11% apply on recharge and 17% FED applies on usage in Federal Territory, FATA, AJK and Gilgit Baltistan
- 2.14% higher prices will be charged in Federal Territory, FATA, , AJK and Gilgit Baltistan
- The charging system reserves certain proportion of available data volume in MBs of your package against opening/accessing of each application/website on the device, therefore, the simultaneous opening/accessing of multiple applications and/or websites may result in reserving all your available data volume in MBs of your package and may start charging on base rate of your package
- If you are not subscribed to any bundle, you will be charged according to base rate i.e. Rs. 3.59/ MB. Charging pulse will be 512 KB