This Post has already been read 431 times.
For the 1st time in Pakistan, Jazz offers simple postpaid data roaming in more than 50 countries all across the world. Be it UAE, Saudi Arabia, UK, USA, Canada, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand or whichever top destination that comes to your mind, enjoy 30 rupee/mb rate everywhere.
Just get your Data Roaming activated through helpline and start enjoying data roaming worry free.
- This offer is available for Both Jazz and Warid Customers.
- Postpaid Corporate customer can activate their Data Roaming by contacting their Dedicated Account Manager.
- Postpaid Consumer customer can activate their Data Roaming by simply calling helpline 777.
- Jazz is in Roaming partnership with multiple operators in a single country. All operators in one country do NOT provide the same Data rates. Please ensure that you have selected your desired operator before using Data services. Jazz will not be held responsible in case of bill shock.
- All tariffs are charged in Pak Rupees when billed. US$ – Pak Rupee exchange rate shall be the open market exchange rate on 23rd day of the preceding month.
- Charges have been calculated using prevailing exchange rates and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Data sessions are billed in accordance with the respective Initial and Subsequent charging intervals.
- Govt. Taxes apply.
- Jazz’s International Roamers can contact our International Roaming Helpline on +92 (300) 847 0112 / +92 (300)-2000100.
To Access Data Roaming, You Simply Need to:
Register as a Jazz IR subscriber at any CS center by paying a security deposit of Rs. 20, 000 (if you already have a security deposit of Rs. 5, 000, you will only need to deposit Rs. 15, 000).
Register as a Jazz Data user and pay monthly subscription charges of Rs. 500.
Own a Data-enabled mobile phone.