This Post has already been read 528 times.
Ufone has announced for Football fans an exiting contest during the FIFA World Cup 2018. According to Ufone’s website everyone is hooked to the beautiful game that is Football and to make this a more memorable event, Ufone has launched an exciting competition #Ufootballfever for everyone to participate and win a brand new Samsung Galaxy S9.
How it Works?
- Users are requested to share their photos/videos on Ufone’s Facebook official page (https://web.facebook.com/ufone/) and show us how they celebrate football.
- You can use the hashtag #Ufootballfever and also share our original post to increase your chances of winning.
- Users will have to get creative (such as dress up in team colors, do screenings at home, paint their faces, or whatever else they can think of) for a chance to win. They will have to show through their images that no one can celebrate football better than us Pakistanis.
- Competition starts on 14th June 2018 and ends on 15th Jul 2018.
A brand new Samsung Galaxy S9.
Terms & Conditions:
- The #UFootballFever competition is open to Pakistan residents aged 18 and over subject to paragraph 2 below.
- Employees or agencies of Ufone its group companies or their family members, freelance contributors to Ufone or anyone else connected with the Competition may not enter the Competition.
- The Competition is open to all photographers and videographers (both amateur and professional).
- Entrants into the Competition shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- To enter the Competition, you comment or direct message your entries to Ufone using your registered Facebook account or registered number and submit one high resolution jpeg photographic image or video. User can also share the competition post.
- You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your Competition entry to us.
- The image must not have been published previously in any other publication or website.
- Users can submit multiple entries and the winner shall be the owner of the Facebook account or registered number from which the selected winning entry is sent.
- By submitting an entry to the Competition, You grant Ufone:a. Permission for your entry to be published on Ufone websites including but not limited to ufone.com (“Ufone Websites”) and you grant GNM a non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual licence (with a right to sub-license) to use, republish, edit and/or modify your Competition entry in any/all media (including in electronic format, hard copy and in Ufone publications) for purposes connected with the Competition and as described in these Terms and Conditions; andb. The right to use your name and country of residence for the sole purpose of identifying you as the author of your entry and/or as a winner of the Competition.
- You also hereby waive all your moral rights in your entry. Notwithstanding the afore-going waiver, in order to use entries as intended and advised in these Terms and Conditions, (i) Ufone may need to modify entries, including but not limited to resizing, cropping or colour adjustment as necessary, provided that Ufone shall endeavour in undertaking such modifications to maintain the integrity of your entry as originally created; and (ii) Ufone shall provide a picture credit for all entries.
- You own the copyright to your Competition entry as its author. Your entry must be your own work, must not be copied, must not contain any third-party materials and/or content that you do not have permission to use, must not include any trademarks, and must not show inappropriate or dangerous behaviour, or otherwise be obscene, defamatory, distasteful, offensive, or in breach of any applicable law or regulation, or in breach of any confidentiality obligations owed by you to third parties. If Ufone has reason to believe your entry is not your own work or otherwise breaches these Terms and Conditions, then Ufone may not consider it and may disqualify it.
- Entrants confirm that each individual whose image/video is featured in the Competition entry has given consent for the use of his/her image in connection with this Competition and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Where an individual whose image is featured in a Competition entry is aged less than 18 years the entrant confirms that the parent or guardian of that individual has given the relevant consent.
Picking the Winners:
- #UFootballFever will happen in 2 rounds. Round 1 will commence from 14th June – 26th June. Round 2 will commence from 29th June –
- Ufone will choose top 5 entries from each round received in accordance with these Terms and 00 runners up and users will be asked to vote for their favourite.
- When choosing top 5 entries to be polled on, Ufone will be looking for the most well composed, artistic and original image that evokes the best interpretation of the theme.
- Ufones’ decision of the top 5 entries will be made by an internal panel of experts. The Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The 2 Overall Winners of #UFootballFever will win a Samsung Galaxy S9.
- The Winner will be notified by Ufone by telephone or email.
- The prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred by you and cannot be redeemed by you for cash or any other prize. You must pay all other costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
- Ufone retains the right to substitute the prizes with another prize of similar value in the event that the original prize offered is not available.
- Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- We take no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- The winners may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Competition and the winners shall participate in such activity on Ufone’s reasonable request. The winners consent to the use by Ufone and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Competition for an unlimited time, of the winners’ voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Ufone and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the same.
- Ufone may pass entrants’ details to third parties and/or otherwise engage third party providers in connection with this Competition where the third party is acting on Ufone’s behalf for the purposes of administering this Competition and/or any subsequent publicity, and/or for the purposes of sending you Ufone’s marketing materials; and/or as otherwise required by law.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Ufone for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- Ufone accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting any prize. Ufone further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition.
- Ufone reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Ufone in all matters relating to the Competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. Ufone reserves the right to discount votes if it suspects fraudulent bulk voting or multiple voting is taking or has taken place to inappropriately influence or manipulate the voting procedures.
- Ufone shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this Competition where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.