This Post has already been read 595 times.
Ufone Auto Dial is an added convenience brought to the Ufamily by which Ufone customers can make hassle free call backs to their friends and families when they are out of coverage area.
Price: 0.4 paisa per transaction (Pay as you go service).
How does Auto Dial works?
Auto dial is based on pay as you go model and SMS consent is required to avail the service.
- Caller calls a number which is out of network or powered off.
- Caller will receive SMS from ‘464’ i.e. “ Yeh user abi network per nahe, Abi Yes likh ker reply Karen aur Auto Dial service sy call connect Karen. Service charges Rs 0.40’
- Caller has to give consent on SMS for using the service i.e. Reply ‘Yes’ on 464
- Once consent is received, Auto Dial will keep track of called number for next one hour.
- Once called number is available, Auto Dial will connect the call.
Terms & Conditions:
- Consent SMS short code is zero priced.
- Tracking period is 1 hour after the initial consent is provided for tracking.
- Consent is transactional based which will be required each time for call connectivity.
- Separate consent will be taken for different calling parties.
- Your SIM is your identity, only use SIMs issued through Biometric Verification – PTA