Jazz introduces Pakistan’s first eSIM that is an advanced SIM technology which is embedded in your phone to activate your mobile number without having to insert a physical SIM.
With eSIM, you can digitally activate and store multiple phone numbers.
It also allows customers to switch between multiple Jazz numbers without the hassle of changing physical SIMs.
- Digital Activation of your SIM through internet
- No need for physical SIM change
- Compatible Handsets like iPhone XS,XR and XS max will become dual SIM phones
Important for Customers:
eSIM activates eSIM IMEI on your phone. In order to avoid blocking in DIRBS please perform the following steps.
- Send both IMEIs to 8484
- Send screenshots of your IMEI 1 and IMEI 2 in an email to email@example.com for whitelisting
- Visit any Jazz Business center to register for eSIM on your number
- After registration, you will receive a QR code on a voucher.
- Scan the QR code in your iPhone’s setting
For a limited time Jazz is offering eSIM activation free of charge from all Jazz Business Centers
How to Active Your eSIM?
- Connect your Phone to the internet via Wi-Fi
- Go to Settings > Cellular
- Select “Add Cellular Plan” and the camera will automatically launch
- Use your Phone camera to scan the QR code
- Your eSIM will be active in 5 minutes
Terms & Conditions:
- Bio metric verification will be required prior to eSIM activation
- A new QR code is required if you switch your phone.
- For security reasons, please do not share the QR code with anyone.
- Handsets Supported:
- iPhone XS / XS Max / XR
- Google Pixel 3 / XL
- (iOS 12.1 and above)
- Apple watches not supported currently
Read all eSIM related FAQs here.