This Post has already been read 392 times.
Jazz introduces Pakistan’s first eSIM that is an advanced SIM technology which is embedded in your phone to activate your mobile number without having to insert a physical SIM.
With eSIM, you can digitally activate and store multiple phone numbers.
It also allows customers to switch between multiple Jazz numbers without the hassle of changing physical SIMs.
- Digital Activation of your SIM through internet
- No need for physical SIM change
- Compatible Handsets like iPhone XS,XR and XS max will become dual SIM phones
Important for Customers:
eSIM activates eSIM IMEI on your phone. In order to avoid blocking in DIRBS please perform the following steps.
- Send both IMEIs to 8484
- Send screenshots of your IMEI 1 and IMEI 2 in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for whitelisting
- Visit any Jazz Business center to register for eSIM on your number
- After registration, you will receive a QR code on a voucher.
- Scan the QR code in your iPhone’s setting
For a limited time Jazz is offering eSIM activation free of charge from all Jazz Business Centers
How to Active Your eSIM?
- Connect your Phone to the internet via Wi-Fi
- Go to Settings > Cellular
- Select “Add Cellular Plan” and the camera will automatically launch
- Use your Phone camera to scan the QR code
- Your eSIM will be active in 5 minutes
Terms & Conditions:
- Bio metric verification will be required prior to eSIM activation
- A new QR code is required if you switch your phone.
- For security reasons, please do not share the QR code with anyone.
- Handsets Supported:
- iPhone XS / XS Max / XR
- Google Pixel 3 / XL
- (iOS 12.1 and above)
- Apple watches not supported currently
Read all eSIM related FAQs here.