Samsung has launched the Galaxy Note 8.0 at MWC. This Samsung device has an 8 -inch display with resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 has the following specifications:
- OS: Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean
- Processor: 1.6 GHz quad-core CortexA9 processor with Exynos 4412 chipset
- Design and Weight: 8mm of thickness and weight of 338g
- Display and Graphics: 8-inch display with resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels, Mail-400MP GPU
- Memory: 2GB RAM with 16/32GB expandable storage
- Camera: 5 Megapixel rear-facing camera with 1080p Full HD video recording and 1.3 Megapixel front-facing camera
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0, microUSB 2.0, WI-Fi Hotspot, GPS, Infrared
- Colors: Available in Black and white colors
- Battery: 4600mAh batteryAlthough this version of Galaxy Note
The Galaxy Note 8.0 comes up with S-Pen support. It will be available in Wi-Fi, 3G, and 4G LTE versions in Q2 of 2013. The price is not yet announced.