This Post has already been read 698 times.
This Super Se bhi Ooper weekly offer from Jazz gives following resources on its subscription to the cusomer:
- Internet : 1000MBs (3G & 4G)
- On–net Minutes: 1000 Minutes (Jazz + Warid)
- SMS: 1000 (All Networks)
- Other Network Minutes: 25 MMinutes
- Dial *770# to subscribe this offer
Status & Information Check:
- Dial *770*2# to check status and dial Status: *770*3# to check status.
Price & Validity:
- Jazz Super Duper Weekly offer cost is Rs. 150 including tax and validity is 7 days.
Terms & Conditions
- Upon dialing *770#, customer will be subscribed to Weekly Gold Plus Offer for exact 7 calendar days
- This bundle is non-recursive and customers will have to dial *770# again to avail the bundle more than once.
- All free minutes will be posted at the time of subscription and will expire at 23 59 hours of the 7th calendar day.
- Free Minutes / SMS / Data will be usable 24 hours a day (no time limit)
- Free Data MBs are usable on both 3G & 4G
- No call setup charges are applicable
- Balance of Rs. 0.15 needs to be maintained to make calls through bundle
- Offer is subject to change anytime
- Terms and Conditions apply
- Withholding tax of 12.5% applies on recharge/bill
- Service charges of 5% and operational fee of 5% apply on recharge and 19.5% FED applies on usage in Punjab, Sindh, Baluchistan and KPK
- Service charges of 5.11% and operational fee of 5.11% apply on recharge and 17% FED applies on usage in Federal Territory and AJK
- 2.14% higher prices will be charged in Federal Territory and AJK
- Using a SIM which is not in your name or allowing others to use your SIM is a crime – PTA
- Unwanted and unethical (unreasonable) messages can be reported by texting SENDER’s NUMBER (SPACE) message to 9000 –PTA
- Overage of Rs. 1/MB applies
- The charging system reserves certain proportion of available data volume in MBs of your package against opening/accessing of each application/website on the device, therefore, the simultaneous opening/accessing of multiple applications and/or websites may result in reserving all your available data volume in MBs of your package and may start charging on base rate of your package
- If you are not subscribed to any bundle, you will be charged according to base rate i.e. Rs. 3.59/ MB. Charging pulse will be 512 KB
- 16.67% higher prices will be charged in FATA, PATA and Gilgit Baltistan
- Service charges of 5.98% and operational fee of 5.98% apply on recharge in FATA, PATA and Gilgit Baltistan