Zong offers the most affordable international call bundle for calling China, the Pak-China Friendship Bundle. Pak-China Friendship dates more than a half century back in time, and over all these years the Chinese nation and the people have extensively contributed toward progress and development of Pakistan via host of historic and on-going projects.
Over the years, the number of Chinese professionals working in Pakistan has grown manifold. For the convenience of Chinese people and to fulfill their call needs to China as well as for those customers who calls to China, this offer effectively provides the most affordable connectivity via International Calls to China.
How to Activate/Deactivate the Bundle?
- Dial .138# to subscribe the Pak-China Friendship Bundle
- Dial *139# to unsubscribe this bundle
This bundle is available for both Prepaid and Postpaid Zong customers.
- Daily Bundle offers 12 Free Minutes in Rs. 10 + t with 1 day validity
- Weekly* Bundle offers 60 Free Minutes in Rs. 50 with 7 days validity
- 15 Days* Bundle offers 120 Free Minutes in Rs. 100 with 15 days validity
- Monthly Bundle offers 600 Free Minutes in Rs. 500 with 30 days validity
* The weekly and 15 Days Bundle shall be available for Prepaid customers only
Terms & Conditions:
- Subscription validity is recursive, once subscribed to a bundle the customer remains subscribed to bundle til the time he/she un-subscribed
- Offer is available on all prepaid and postpaid packages. However, Weekly and 15 Days Bundles are available only for prepaid customers
- In case of Postpaid, the first subscription of monthly bundle shall be valid till end of current billing cycle. After current billing cycle, the validity of monthly bundles shall be till end of one month billing cycles
- Free minutes valid for 24 hours a day
- International SMS to all destination (including China) will be charged as per standard tariff
- Premium numbers are not eligible for the discount
- International Roaming subscribers (own & visiting) are not eligible for the offer
- All bundles price mentioned above are Exclusive of Tax
What will happen to my remaining free minutes once validity period is over, or in case of re-subscription?
There is no roll-over of the remaining minutes; the minutes will be confiscated in either case.
Is there a way I can check my remaining minutes on China value pack?
The customers can check the remaining minutes via *102#
Can the customer using postpaid connections use this offer?
This offer is for all post and prepaid customers
How can I check my remaining built in balance?
You can check your remaining built in balance by dialing 310 and pressing 3.
Will previous monthly China packages be still available for subscription ?
The previous monthly China packages will not be available for new subscriptions. The customers already subscribed on previous monthly packages will continue using it; until they unsubscribe it and manually subscribes on new package; or the previous package expires after validity period due to insufficient balance.